Compensation and Benefits
Tanta strives to provide a competitive pay and benefits program and is committed to supporting employee work flexibility throughout the Tanta family of companies.
TantaSecure's medical plans help you maintain your well-being through preventative care and access to an extensive network of providers, as well as affordable prescription medication. You can choose the plan that best matches your needs.
Option 1 - The Tanta PPO
- In-network deductible ₦50,000 for individual; ₦100,000 for family.
- ₦5,000 co-pay for primary care physicians; ₦10,000 co-pay for specialists and urgent care.
- Preventive medical is covered at 100 percent.
Option 2 - Tanta CDHP/HSA
- In-network deductible ₦150,000 for individual; ₦300,000 for family.
- 80 percent of coinsurance for primary care physicians.
- Preventive medical is covered at 100 percent.
- Employer HSA contribution of ₦75,000 for individuals; ₦200,000 for families.
- Orthodontic services available for children and adults.
TantaSecure's dental plan covers preventative services at 100 percent twice a year and basic and major service at 80 percent after a ₦10,000 deductible.
tanta's vision plan includes a network of providers who offer discounted fees and wholesale prices for lenses and frames.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employees may contribute to the Flexible Spending Accounts on a pre-tax basis to pay for out-of-pocket health care expenses such as deductible, copays and coinsurance, as well as dependent care expenses.
Life and AD&D Insurance
- Company-paid Life/AD&D coverage—two-times base pay, up to ₦1,000,000.
- Employee paid coverage—two options up to ₦400,000 per eligible child and ₦1,000,000 for your spouse.
- Supplemental employee-paid coverage—one to five times base pay, up to ₦1,000,000.
Life and AD&D Insurance for Employees
Dependent Life for Your Spouse and Children
Supplemental Life/AD&D for Employee and/or Family
- The 'My Days' program is a paid-time-off system that provides an industry leading level of time off per year to facilitate a work and lifestyle flexibility advantage for Tanta employees. 'My Days' is a bank of days ranging from 25 days to 40 days from which employees can draw for vacation, sick leave, doctors' appointments and personal days off from work.
- 0 to 4 years of service: 25 days
- 5 to 9 years of service: 30 days
- 10 to 19 years of service: 35 days
- 20 or more years of service: 40 days
The company will recognize up to 15 years of prior relevant industry/job related experience as years of service.
- The company provides time off for 11 holidays each year Limitedluding nine formal holidays and two floating holidays.
Maternity and Paternity Leave
- The company provides 6 weeks of paid maternity leave immediately following the short-term disability benefit period. The company provides 2 weeks of paid paternity leave.
Tanta offers a robust retirement program to help employees live a secure lifestyle in retirement.
401(k) Thrift Plan
Tanta will provide a 6 percent matching contribution and a 6 percent fixed contribution of an employee's eligible pay each pay period. Tanta may also make a discretionary contribution of up to 3 percent of an employee's eligible pay at year's end. Employees can receive up to 15 percent of base pay from the company each year.
Retiree Health & Life Insurance
Employees who retire as a regular full-time employee (and their eligible dependents) may participate in the retiree medical, dental and life insurance plans.
Tanta's compensation philosophy is to routinely evaluate market pay levels to ensure that the company remains at an industry leading level.
Employees in the Lagos offices may participate in i-Fitness Gym fitness program where Tanta pays 50 percent of the monthly fitness memberships. Employees outside of the Lagos can be reimbursed 50 percent for fitness memberships up to ₦40,000 per year (₦50,000 for family memberships).
Lifelock Identity Theft Protection
Employees may elect to join LifeLock identity theft protection services. These services include detection of suspicious use of identity information, alerting members of potential fraud and restoration of compromised data.
Tanta offers employees the Vitality program to ensure a healthy lifestyle. Vitality is a comprehensive wellness program that offers personalized tools and guidance to improve and maintain good health. Employees reap the benefits of healthy living and earn rewards that include a monthly credit toward medical premiums.
Legal Assistance Program
Employees may elect to join the Hyatt Legal Plan network for access to free consultation and representation regarding many legal concerns.
Employees receive 100 percent reimbursement up to ₦500,250 and 75 percent reimbursement in excess of ₦500,250 (less any funds received through scholarships/grants) for the cost of tuition, labs and books upon satisfactory completion of an approved course of study.